Students who are interested in taking classes at Nunez Community College but do not desire to earn a degree should apply as a non-matriculating student.
The application requirements for Non-Matriculating students are the same as a student seeking a diploma or certificate.
In order to begin the application process, you will need to complete the online application form.
Once your application has been processed, you will begin receiving email communications from the college.
Prior to registering for classes, you must submit the following documents:
- Proof of immunizations if born after 12/31/56
- Selective Service registration (if applicable)
Before scheduling classes or meeting with an advisor, it is recommended that you submit the following:
- ACT test scores (or schedule a placement test)
- An official high school transcript if a graduate from a private, parochial, or out-of-state high school. (Nunez Community College can obtain your official high school transcript if you graduated from a Louisiana Public High School after 2003.) OR an Official GED transcript.
- An official copy of all transcripts from any colleges that you have previously attended.