First Time Freshman
Nunez Community College is an open enrollment institution. This means that regardless of your ACT or COMPASS scores, you are eligible to begin enrolling in classes on our campus.
In order to begin the application process, you will need to complete the online application form.
Once your application has been processed, you will begin receiving email communications from the college.
Prior to registering for classes, you must submit the following documents:
- Proof of immunizations if born after 12/31/56
- Selective Service registration (if applicable)
Before scheduling classes or meeting with an advisor, it is recommended that you submit the following:
- ACT scores (or schedule a placement test)
- High School Information:
- If you graduated from a Louisiana high school prior to 2003, you can request an official transcript to be mailed from the Louisiana Department of Education. We electronically receive high school transcripts for students who graduated from Louisiana schools after 2003.
- In most cases, Louisiana high school equivalency records can be pulled electronically. If we are unable to receive your transcript electronically, you may receive an email asking you to request an official paper copy to be sent to us.
- Out of state students may have an official transcript mailed to us from the official issuing agency.
Home-Schooled Students : Admission requirements are the same.