Click the links below to view External Resources for Academic Help:
- Accuplacerpractice.com: Accuplacer practice exams.
- Grammarbook.com: English tutoring website.
- MathTV.com: Math tutoring website.
- Nunez Tutoring Site: Access to tutoring help from Nunez Tutoring Staff.
- Student Email Request Form: Request a Nunez Student Email Address.
- TOPS COVID-19 FAQ: Questions and Answers for High School Seniors and Postsecondary Students.
- VitalSource Bookshelf: Access to Freely available textbooks(uses Nunez Student Email Address for Sign-Up).
Click the links below to view External Resources to help students access Personal Resources:
- CDC - COVID-19 Situation Summary Page: Coronavirus information.
- Community Center of St. Bernard: Food pantry in St. Bernard.
- Crisis Text Line: Free 24/7 support for those in crisis.
- Domestic Shelters: Shelters for victims of abuse.
- Family Promise of St. Tammany Parish: Homeless shelter in St. Tammany Parish.
- Foodpantries.org: Food pantry locations.
- Giving Hope Nola: Food pantry in New Orleans East.
- Giving Hope Retreat: Homeless shelter in St. Tammany Parish for Men.
- LAWorks: Information for job seekers and unemployment benefits.
- Louisiana Cafe Self-Service Portal: SNAP benefits-formerly known as food stamps.
- Louisiana Department of Health - COVID-19 Page: Coronavirus specific resources and information.
- Louisiana Governor's Office - COVID-19 Resources Page:
- Metropolitan Human Services District: Provides a range of services to address mental health, addictive disorder and developmental disability needs among citizens of Orleans, St. Bernard and Plaquemines Parishes.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness - COVID-19 Resource Guide: Mental health information.
- New Orleans Mission: Homeless shelter in New Orleans.
- NOLA Ready: Providing up-to-date information and resources related to COVID19.
- NOLA COVID-19 Mental Health Article: Free counseling call 504-398-2168.
- Northshore Food Bank: Foodbank serving St. Tammany parish.
- Nunez Health Center: Mental health counseling on Nunez campus.
- Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer Program: Provides help buying groceries for families.
- Second Harvest Food Bank: Provides access to food, advocacy, education and disaster response for residents of South Louisiana
- St. Bernard Parish COVID-19 Resource Center: Providing up-to-date information and resources related to COVID19.
- Via Link: Provides information and referrals for human health services, resources for basis needs (Food, clothing shelter), Crisis intervention and COVID 19 resources for Southeast Louisiana.
Click the links below to view External Resources to help students transition to Online Learning:
- Board of Regents: Distance Learning Resources: List of Internet Providers Offering Options for Students.
- Louis Libraries: Online Student Resources: List of Technology and Online Resources for Students, including Tips for Online Learning, Internet Providers Offering Solutions, Mental Health, etc.
- Best Buy: Student Deals Page: Deals for Students Faculty and Staff.
- Lenovo: Student and Teachers Discounts Page: Deals for Students Faculty and Staff.
- Dell: Dell University Student and Teachers Discounts Page: Deals for Students Faculty and Staff.
- Microsoft Education Store: Student Discounts Page: Deals for Students Faculty and Staff.