The Student Success Center (SSC) and Entrepreneurship Center (EC) are dedicated to the mission of Nunez Community college and provide academic, personal and career-focused support to enrolled students. Both Centers help students work toward their optimum potential in a nurturing environment where learning is the priority and long-term success is supported. Through individualized and group tutoring, advising, mentoring and various workshops, the Centers aim to encourage students to become confident, independent learners.
Get the latest on news and events from the SSC and EC at Nunez Community College:
The SSC and EC are offering workshops on: habits of successful students, computer skills, mathematics, writing, and MORE!
- Individualized and group and academic assistance in math, English, reading, social sciences, natural sciences
- Individualized and group mentoring
- Guidance in using computer software to reinforce reading, writing and math skills
- First year student support
- Academic advising
- Career and transition (transfer) advising
Tutoring Hours & Location:
- Monday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- AST Building 1st Floor (Student Success Center) for Reading English, Social Sciences, and Humanities.
- AST Building 257 (Entrepreneurship Center) for Math, Natural Sciences, and Physical Sciences
Note: All evening tutoring after 5:00 PM takes place in AST 257.
- Please visit SSC and/or EC for individual subject tutor availability.
Math (1300 and higher)