Available Now for Spring 2020
Deadline: January 2, 2020
General Eligibility Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completed online scholarship application
- Submitted all Admissions documents to Nunez Community College
- Currently admitted to Nunez Community College
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must complete a FAFSA and indicate Nunez Community College as a recipient
Find out if you are eligible for financial assistance for career training through the Tri-Parish Business & Career Solutions Center and WIOA. Complete this pre-screening form to see if you qualify. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3ZGRYN2
Louisiana Community & Technical Colleges System-wide Scholarships: See a Financial Aid counselor to apply.
- Louisiana Future Farmers of America Association Members
- SkillsUSA Louisiana, Inc.-Secondary Members
- Jobs for America's Graduates-Louisiana (JAG-LA) Program Graduates
External Scholarships are awarded by third party individuals or companies. Students apply directly to those awarding the scholarship. Please read all of the eligibility requirements for each scholarship before applying.In keeping with its responsibilities as an educational institution, Nunez Community College is committed to a policy of affording equal opportunity to all of its employees, students, applicants for employment and applicants for admission without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, height, weight, genetic information, or marital status. The College is also committed to a policy of educating and employing disabled individuals and veterans without discrimination.
Contact the Title IX Coordinator with any questions or concerns about equal opportunity at Nunez Community College.
Title IX Coordinator:
For assistance with ADA accommodations or questions about disability services, contact Nunez Community College's ADA Coordinator/Counselor .