Find out if you are eligible for financial assistance for career training through the Tri-Parish Business & Career Solutions Center and WIOA.
Complete this pre-screening form to see if you qualify. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3ZGRYN2
Nunez Community College is pleased to announce several scholarship opportunities for the 2018-2019 Academic Year! See the Internal Scholarships link for details. Complete an application here.
Internal Scholarships are awarded by the Nunez Scholarship Committee. These include:
- Ace Vending Dean's List Scholarship:
$500 for one semester awarded to one Dean's List Recipient with a 3.5+ GPA.
Apply by December 17th for Spring 2019
- Chancellor's Scholarship
- Lawrence J. Randazzo Culinary Scholarship
- NOWFE: one scholarship available for a Culinary student with a 2.75 GPA. Apply by December 17 for the Spring 2019 semester.
- Nunez Academic Scholarship
- Nunez Foundation Community Scholarship
- Ready Tech Go: students who have earned a HiSET or GED may be eligible. Apply by January 23 for the Spring 2019 semester.
- Spring Academic Scholarship:
$750 for one semester, up to four awards, to Continuing or Transfer Students with a 3.0+ GPA Only!
Apply by December 17th for the Spring 2019 Semester.
- St. Bernard Kiwanis Scholarship
General Eligibility Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completed online scholarship application
- Submitted all Admissions documents to Nunez Community College
- Currently admitted to Nunez Community College
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must complete a FAFSA and indicate Nunez Community College as a recipient
External Scholarships are awarded by third party individuals or companies. Students apply directly to those awarding the scholarship. Please read all of the eligibility requirements for each scholarship before applying.
Questions about scholarships can be sent to email@example.com.
Louisiana Community & Technical Colleges System-wide Scholarships: See a Financial Aid counselor to apply.
- Louisiana Future Farmers of America Association Members
- SkillsUSA Louisiana, Inc.-Secondary Members
- Jobs for America's Graduates-Louisiana (JAG-LA) Program Graduates
In keeping with its responsibilities as an educational institution, Nunez Community College is committed to a policy of affording equal opportunity to all of its employees, students, applicants for employment and applicants for admission without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, height, weight, genetic information, or marital status. The College is also committed to a policy of educating and employing disabled individuals and veterans without discrimination.
Contact the Title IX Coordinator with any questions or concerns about equal opportunity at Nunez Community College.
Title IX Coordinator:
For assistance with ADA accommodations or questions about disability services, contact Nunez Community College's Disability Services and Testing Center Coordinator.
Disability Services & Testing Center Coordinator: