Nursing Placement Information
- There are two required tests for entrance into the Nursing Program at Nunez.
- In order to apply for the Practical Nursing Program, student must have qualifying scores from either ACT or Accuplacer. If you do not have scores for either of these tests, follow the Placement Testing Information to schedule an appointment to take the Accuplacer test prior to seeking appointment for HESI (No HESI exam will be given until student has qualified for the Nursing Program).
- HESI exams are given in the Testing Center and must be scheduled with the Testing Center Coordinator by calling (504) 278-6422 or emailing email@example.com. The HESI exam is only given to students who are applying to the Nunez Nursing Program.
- To study for the HESI Exam, download the HESI A2 Exam Preparation Application from the Apple App Store or from Google Play.
- HESI Exam schedule is as follows:
Wednesday, March 18th at 1:00 p.m.
Monday, March 30th at 8:30 a.m.
Thursday, April 2nd at 9:00 a.m.