An Oasis for the Community
Nunez Community College values the surrounding community. The region supports the college financially and academically. Business and industry leaders assist in the development of programs to provide students with workplace skills. The community and the college grow and prosper through such collaborations. Together they provide a cutting-edge workforce for St. Bernard Parish and beyond.
Nunez Community College fosters this symbiosis with the surrounding community every day. The college's goal is to improve residents' lives through education and cultural enrichment.
- Donate to the Nunez Foundation: make a one-time or recurring donation
- History Lecture Series: ongoing lecture series about the history of Louisiana
- Parents/Guardians: information for parents/guardians of prospective students
- News & Events: campus happenings
- Noncredit & Leisure Classes: develop new skills for personal enrichment or enroll in a workforce development program
- Nunez Foundation: nonprofit organization supporting Nunez Community College through industry partnerships, scholarships, and endowments
- Sixth Annual Battle of New Orleans Historical Symposium: special event commerating the historical battle that took place in Chalmette on January 8, 1815.