An Oasis for the Community
Nunez Community College values the surrounding community. The region supports the college financially and academically. Business and industry leaders assist in the development of programs to provide students with workplace skills. The community and the college grow and prosper through such collaborations. Together they provide a cutting-edge workforce for St. Bernard Parish and beyond.
Nunez Community College fosters this symbiosis with the surrounding community every day. The college's goal is to improve residents' lives through education and cultural enrichment.
Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Company's Annual Community Rewards Program will reward a total of $75,000 to the top 10 local non-profit organizations voted on by the community. Click the link below to vote for the Nunez Community College Foundation. Thank you!
- Donate to the Nunez Foundation: make a one-time or recurring donation
- Elaine P. Nunez Foundation: nonprofit organization supporting Nunez Community College through industry partnerships, scholarships, and endowments
- History Lecture Series: ongoing lecture series about the history of Louisiana
- Parents/Guardians: information for parents/guardians of prospective students
- News: campus happenings tailored for the community
- Noncredit & Leisure Classes: develop new skills for personal enrichment or enroll in a workforce development program