At Nunez Community College Workforce, we are committed to making the educational experience relevant for careers, ensuring that individuals are equipped with job-ready skills. With this goal in mind, we are excited to announce a new partnership with Coursera - the leading online learning platform in the world.
Coursera offers more than 3,800 cutting-edge courses, all taught by top instructors from over 200 leading universities and companies like Yale, University of Michigan, Google, and IBM. Our new partnership gives you complimentary access to these high-quality courses, allowing you to learn online on Coursera in addition to our college courses.
Learn Java (Duke University), train as a Google IT Professional (Google), grow with Wellness Science education (Yale) or take your music production hobby to the next level (University of Berkley). The learning options with Nunez and Coursera are incredible! From now until June 30, complimentary registration is available to anyone for the vast majority of Coursera courses.
Once you sign up with Nunez, you will be able to:
- Learn in-demand technology and business skills that prepare you for today’s job opportunities
- Enjoy interactive learning experiences and be a part of Coursera’s global learning community
- Balance your on-campus coursework by studying at your own pace with Coursera’s bite-sized sessions, self-paced learning model, and convenient mobile experience
- Earn job-relevant certifications that can help boost your resume
Sign up with these simple steps to get started:
- Sign up at https://www.nunez.edu/admissions/Workforce-Development
- Look out for the invitation email in your inbox within 24 hours
- Click the included link to go to the program's home page
- Complete the signup process and join the program
- Select and enroll in a course by June 30 (courses must be completed by September 30)
For more information, call 504-278-6439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.