Nunez Student Email Addresses
Official College e-mail accounts are created for students 24 hours prior to the first day of class each semester (for those who do not already have an account), NOT upon their application to the College. The usernames for email accounts are the same as those for LoLA accounts, and generally use the following format: email@example.com (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Please see our Student Access Procedure for a step by step guide on how to access your email, or you can follow the steps below:
- Go to https://adselfservice.nunez.edu
- Use the Forgot your password tab with your LoLA Username ( for this step don't put the @student.nunez.edu in your username. )
- Reset your password.
At this point you will follow the usual steps for logging into your Nunez Email:
- Go to the Nunez Website: www.nunez.edu
- Click on the Nunez Email link.
- Sign in with your full Email Address which is your LoLA Username @student.nunez.edu (I.E. LoLA Username: johndoe, Email Address: email@example.com) and use the new password you have setup.
For help accessing your Nunez Email, please use our Nunez Email Help Form, or contact the Nunez IT Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Student emails are active only while a student is currently enrolled with the college. If the student has not enrolled within the last two semesters their email account will be deleted.
Important Note: You will never be asked by a Nunez Employee in an email to provide either your LoLA or your Nunez Student Email login credentials. Nor will you receive any emails from a Nunez Employee stating that your account has reached its quota limit or will be deleted. If you are to receive any emails like this, please disregard these as SPAM/Phishing attacks.