Adjunct Faculty in Coastal Studies & GIS Technology - Water Treatment, Production and Distribution
Position Location: Health & Natural Sciences
Nunez Community College is recruiting for individuals needed to teach the following courses in the Spring 2020 Semester: CSTL 1213 Water Treatment I, CSTL 1223 Water Production I, and CSTL 1233 Water Distribution I
Candidate must have earned the following credentials by the start date of the position:
Minimum Qualifications: State of Louisiana Licensed Operator in one of the following:
- Water Treatment
- Water Production
- Water Distribution
Preference will be given to candidates with prior teaching experience.
Pursuant to LCTCS Policy, the individuals selected for these positions will be subject to a criminal background investigation.
- Ability to work in excess of 40 hours a week, which may include nights and weekends.
- Ability to view a computer screen for long periods of time.
- Ability to function in a high-pressure, stressful environment and meet stringent deadlines.
- Ability to operate a computer and standard office equipment.
- Ability to carry <25 lbs., stand, sit, reach, bend, and climb
To apply, send CV/resume, and reference contact information to the
Office of Human Resources
Nunez Community College
By email (Preferred): email@example.com (put Adjunct Instructor in Coastal Studies & GIS Technology - Water Treatment, Production, and Distribution in the subject line)
By fax: 504-278-6489
By mail or hand deliver: 3710 Paris Rd. Chalmette, LA 70043
Incomplete applications will not be forwarded for review.
ADA & EOE