- Saturday, December 2 on campus 9 am. Till noon
- Tuesday, December 5 on line 6 pm till 9 pm
- Thursday, December 7 on line 6 pm till 9 pm
- Saturday, December 9 on campus 9 am till noon
- Thursday, December 14 on line 6 pm till 9 pm
- Saturday, December 16 on campus 9 am till noon
Location: Kane Building, Room A140
Users attending this class will learn the basics and beyond of the most popular solid modeling software in use today. A final project will accompany the various handouts and workbook exercises used by the instructor. In addition to Sketcher, Part Modeling, Assemblies and Drafting, attendees will also be exposed to 3D Printing as their final project must be 3D Printable. This course prepares you for the CSWA Exam.
Go to https://form.jotform.com/230674552849163for instructions on how to register for upcoming events and classes.
For additional information and to learn more about how you can sign up, please contact Julie Rexford, Director of STEAM at Nunez Community College, (504) 278-6427, firstname.lastname@example.org.