Heavy Equipment Training
8-Week course, 40 hours per week
Cost: $3,295 (Grant funding is available)
Students will earn up to 14 industry certifications, including: NCCER Core Construction Skills, NCCER Heavy Equipment Level 1, OSHA 10 Construction, MSHA New Miner, American Heart Assoc. CPR/First Aid/AED, Aerial Manlift-Scissor Lift, Basic Rigging, 8-Hour Confined Space Entry, Fall Protection, Field Safety Orientation Training, Forklift Operation-Straight Mast and Extended, HAZWOPER, Incipient Firefighting, Trenching & Excavation.
Each applicant for this program will be required to:
- Possess a valid United States Driver's License
- Pass a background screening process
- Complete a Physical Requirement Survey
- Pass a Substance Abuse Screening
- Participate in every component of the program
- Arrive to class wearing appropriate construction work attire
- Arrive to class with all supplied class tools and materials
- Arrive to class with all issued Personal Protection Equipment
To register please submit a Workforce Inquiry Form: https://form.jotform.com/211674987345064
For additional information and to learn more about how you can sign up, please contact Nunez Workforce Director Brian Gibson: (504) 278-6420, email@example.com.