Nunez Community College participates in the TOPS (Taylor Opportunity Program for Students) program. Students who qualify for TOPS are able to utilize their scholarship funds for eligible programs at Nunez.
TOPS Scholarships are managed and awarded by Nunez’s Financial Aid Office.
Students are required to meet certain requirements in high school in order to be eligible for a TOPS award. After students are awarded, they are required to meet detailed requirements in order to renew their award. Each award has different requirements. The four different awards and their requirements are listed below:
- COVID-19 FAQ- Questions and Answers for High School Seniors and Post Secondary Students https://mylosfa.la.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/COVID-19-QUESTIONS-AND-ANSWERS.pdf
- TOPS Tech- Full tuition https://www.osfa.la.gov/tops_tech.html
- TOPS Opportunity- Full tuition https://www.osfa.la.gov/tops_Opportunity.html
- TOPS Performance- Full tuition and a $200 stipend per semester https://www.osfa.la.gov/tops_performance.html
- TOPS Honors- Full tuition and a $400 stipend per semester https://www.osfa.la.gov/tops_honors.html