Nunez Foundation Scholarships
General Eligibility Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Submitted all Admissions documents to Nunez Community College
- Currently admitted to Nunez Community College
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must complete a FAFSA and indicate Nunez Community College as a recipient
- Completed online scholarship application on nunez.awardspring.com
Procedures for Applying for Nunez Foundation Scholarships:
- Applicant must submit all required information and documents online at nunez.awardspring.com by the deadline: July 31 for Fall semester; December 15 for Spring semester.
- Scholarship committee reviews applications.
- Foundation will notify applicants/recipients via email or telephone.
- Foundation will notify the Financial Aid Office and the respective departments of recipients.
For more information on scholarships please contact Katherine Lemoine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Louisiana Community & Technical Colleges System-wide Scholarships: See a Financial Aid counselor to apply.
- Louisiana Future Farmers of America Association Members
- SkillsUSA Louisiana, Inc.-Secondary Members
- Jobs for America's Graduates-Louisiana (JAG-LA) Program Graduates
Click to view external scholarships that are being offered to students. These scholarships are awarded by third party individuals or companies. Students apply directly to those awarding the scholarship. Please read all of the eligibility requirements for each scholarship before applying.
In keeping with its responsibilities as an educational institution, Nunez Community College is committed to a policy of affording equal opportunity to all of its employees, students, applicants for employment and applicants for admission without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, height, weight, genetic information, or marital status. The College is also committed to a policy of educating and employing disabled individuals and veterans without discrimination.
Contact the Title IX Coordinator with any questions or concerns about equal opportunity at Nunez Community College.
Title IX Coordinator:
For assistance with ADA accommodations or questions about disability services, contact Nunez Community College's ADA Coordinator/Counselor .