High School to College

College academic accommodations are provided in a different way from high school. High school provides a team of educators for the student to discuss classroom instructional accommodations and implementation when a person with a disability needs an academic accommodation. In college, however, this is not the case. Legislation makes it necessary for the student to disclose their disability to the institution for one to receive services from a college or university. At Nunez Community College, the person should tell this to The Office of Disability Services.