Nunez Community College complies with the regulations of the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Amendments. As such, Nunez is a place where students with disabilities can be successful and are encouraged to fully participate in all activities at the college once they self-identify as a student with a disability. We are proud of our students and passionate about the Office of Disability Services’ mission. Please come by our office at 3710 Paris Road, located in the Administration Building Room 244, for more information. We are here to help. Imagine what you can do!
The Disability Services Office provides assistance completing and submitting Voter Registration Forms, which are available through the ADA Coordinator. Each student registering for Disability Services will be required to complete a Voter Declaration Forms each semester. For more information contact the Disability Services Office.
- Disability Services Student Handbook
- Disability Services Initial Intake Form
- Disability Services Semester Renewal Form
- Application for Services (Print Version)
- Semester Accommodation Request Form (Print Version)
- Testing Form
- AD/HD Documentation Request Form
- Physical Disability Documentation Request Form
- Psychological Disability Documentation Request Form
- Scholarships Guide for Students with Disabilities
- Student Request for Interpreter/Transliterator
- Volunteer Note Taker Information Form
- Voter Declaration Form